The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) is an economic immigration program that nominates people for permanent residence in Alberta. Nominees must have skills to fill job shortages or be planning to buy or start a business in Alberta. They must also be able to provide for their families. The program is run by the governments of Alberta and Canada. If you wish to immigrate to Alberta, you currently have five options to choose from which are as follows:
- Alberta Opportunity Stream: This stream is for skilled workers who are currently working in an eligible occupation in Alberta.
- Alberta Express Entry Stream: This stream is for candidates in the Express Entry system who have a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of at least 300, and who are currently working in an eligible occupation.
- Alberta Self-Employed Farmer Stream:This stream is for those who wish to operate a farming business
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream: This stream is for international graduates of a designated post-secondary institution in Alberta, who wish to start a business in Alberta.
- Foreign Graduate Start-Up Visa: This program is designed for foreign nationals who graduated from a U.S. educational institution and who wish to start a business in Alberta.
Canadian immigration comprises of various programs. Contact us today for full details about how we can work with you based on your profile. We are glad to discuss your immigration-related questions or queries.
The best way to start is to have a free initial consultation. Contact us via the details below or send us your details.