Spouse Or Common Law Partner Sponsorship
If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada you may sponsor:
- your spouse (you are legally married)
- common-law partner (you are not legally married but have been living together for at least 12 months in a conjugal relationship).
- conjugal partner (you are not legally married or in a common-law relationship and they are living outside Canada)
To be eligible, you must:
- be 18 years of age, a Canadian permanent resident living in Canada or Canadian citizen,
- demonstrate that you can provide for the basic needs of yourself and your spouse or partner,
- Prove your relationship with the sponsored person is genuine by providing supporting documentation.
Canadian immigration comprises of various programs. Contact us today for full details about how we can work with you based on your profile. We are glad to discuss your immigration-related questions or queries.
The best way to start is to have a free initial consultation. Contact us via the details below or send us your details.