Hi, How Can We Help You?

Parents & Grand Parents Sponsorship

Parents & Grand Parents Sponsorship

Parents & Grand Parents Sponsorship

To sponsor parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada, family members must submit an interest to sponsor form and be invited to submit a complete application,

You may be eligible to sponsor your own parents and grandparents if:

  • you’re at least 18 years old
  • you live in Canada
  • you’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
  • you have enough money to support the persons you want to sponsor
  • To show that you have enough, you’ll have to provide your proof of income

Canadian immigration comprises of various programs. Contact us today for full details about how we can work with you based on your profile. We are glad to discuss your immigration-related questions or queries.
The best way to start is to have a free initial consultation. Contact us via the details below or send us your details.

    Attach Profile

    x  Powerful Protection for WordPress, from Shield Security
    This Site Is Protected By
    Shield Security