Candidates for the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program are awarded points based on six factors under the Quebec Economic Class selection grid for the program. A minimum passing score of 40 points is required and the mandatory cut-off scores of 10 points and 25 points for management experience and financial investment, respectively, must be satisfied. Quebec Immigrant Investor Program candidates are evaluated based on factors that include education level/areas of training, experience in management, age, language proficiency in French or English, stay and family in Quebec, and the Investment Agreement. The maximum points available are 94 points for applicants with or without a spouse or common-law partner. Candidates who satisfy the required minimums for management experience and financial investment will only need five additional points to meet the passing score of 40.
Those points could be met if candidates satisfy only one of the following requirements:
- A post-secondary school technical diploma attesting to one OR two years of full-time studies (value: 6 points)
- An undergraduate university degree attesting to two years of full-time studies (value: 6 points)
- Quebec investor program candidates may be invited to a selection interview following a review of their application.
- The investment of CAD $1,200,000 is guaranteed by the Quebec government and returned in full after five years.
- No active managerial role is required after the investment is made.
- All immediate members of the candidate’s family (spouse and dependent children) are included in the application and have the same status as the candidate.
- Enjoy the same benefits provided to Canadians (universal health care, free public education, access to world-class universities, etc.
- You must have documentary proof that you have a minimum of $2million net worth.
- You can demonstrate that you have experience operating a successful business. This includes a minimum of 2 years of full‐time experience running a business in the last 5 years.
- You are willing to commit to one of the two investment options:
- A $1,200,000.00 CAD deposit with the Government of Canada for a period of 5 years with no interest or
- A one-time payment of $350,000.00 CAD, which will not be refunded to you.
Canadian immigration comprises of various programs. Contact us today for full details about how we can work with you based on your profile. We are glad to discuss your immigration-related questions or queries.
The best way to start is to have a free initial consultation. Contact us via the details below or send us your details.