The Foreign Worker stream is an Immigration stream under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
To qualify under the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream, you must have a job offer in Ontario from an employer that meets the following criteria:
1. Full time and Permanent: The job offer must be full-time and on a permanent basis. To refer full time includes at least a minimum of 1560 hours a year and a Minimum of 30 hours in a week.
2. Eligible Occupation: The Job Offered must be in a skilled occupation under Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
3. Median Wage Level: The pay of the offered job must meet or be higher than the Median wage level standards, for that occupation, in the specific region of Ontario where you will be working in the future.
4. Necessary Position to Employer Business: The position you have been offered must be urgently necessary to your Employer’s business which refers that the given job offer should be aligned with your Employer existing business activities and the position must be urgently needed to maintain or grow the ongoing business.
5. Work Based in Ontario: The work you do while in the given position of the job offer must occur primarily in Ontario.
Don’t get misled by the wrong documentation or false representation of your case. Give value to your Time and Money. Always trust the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in order to submit a successful application or improve an existing one.
Book your Consultation with VConnect Immigration Inc related to your Immigration Matters.
Like, share, and subscribe for More Immigration Updates!